The FiberSavvy.com dome splice closure is designed for above or below grade applications and supports up to 6 or more cable entries. The closure has a unique gasketed Split End Plate system that allows for midaccessing cable up to 1.125” in diameter. Branch or lateral cables can be added to any one of four compression seal entry ports. Multiple cables (up to 6) can also be installed utilizing multi-port grommets available for the closure. The closure requires no special tools, adhesives, or mastics for installation. Integrated slack storage and hinged trays allow for maximum storage and access of fiber and fiber bundles. Splice capacity of 288 single fusion splices using the FB25-3401STP36 tray. Dome includes one 36 single fusion splice tray (FB25-3401STP36), with the capacity to hold four splice trays total. This product is made in the USA.
- Completely sealed with compression seal technology.
- Ease in installation requiring no special tools.
- GR-771 and CATV industry compliant.
- Mid-access design for installation over existing cables without disturbing a working cable.
- Can be used for above or below grade applications.
- Capacity for 8 splice trays.
- RUS Listed.
|Splice Trays||(8) (FB25-3401STP36) (1) Included|
End Plates: Glass filled polypropylene
To purchase this Fiber Optic Dome Splice Enclosure, 288 Single Fusion Splice Capacity visit Fiber Savvy’s website.