The FiberSavvy.com Plastic Sno-Shoe has been designed with two purposes in mind. The first is to store additional lengths of fiber along the strand for later use. The second is to act as a safeguard, protecting the minimum bend radius of the fiber optic cable while establishing proper installation practices. The FiberSavvy.com Plastic Sno-Shoe is a durable and cost-effective tool for storing fiber optic cable in the air! This option comes supplied with aerial mounting hardware (ADSS mounting hardware also available. Please call for more details). This product is made in the USA.
This product comes in a pack of two (2).
- The plastic material design makes the Sno-Shoe non-conductive.
- Countersunk nut wells for easy one tool installation.
- The captive design allows the installer to simply lay the cable in the trough, leaving both hands free to secure the cable to the unit.
- The multiple slots allow you to secure the cable with either heavy-duty tie wraps or stainless steel straps. These slots also allow you to secure additional cable to the unit in expansion situations without having to remove any of the previously installed cable from the unit and also allows for water and ice drainage.
- Prevents microbends in fiber optic cable.
- Provides consistency and regularity in fiber optic loops.
- Solution to spacing problems on poles.
- 20 year pro-rated warranty.
To purchase this 10″ Plastic Sno-Shoe with Aerial Mounting Bracket & Hardware visit Fiber Savvy’s website.