2 Fiber Distribution Cable Corning Glass SM 9/125 Indoor/Outdoor Plenum
FiberSavvy.com Indoor/Outdoor Cables are designed for both indoor Plenum and outdoor applications. FiberSavvy.com water blocking technology is completely compatible with indoor Riser applications and offers excellent protection for outdoor applications. The specific Corning laser-optimzed optical fibers in each cable is clearly marked with jacket imprint insuring product quality and fiber compatibility for future upgrades. All cables have a durable black jacket.
Our Distribution Cable is available in 12 TIA standard colors or special order colors. UL Listed OFNP cables are available, and unlisted, unrated cables can be supplied to accommodate special needs. Standard surface print denotes construction, NEC rating, and fiber type, and includes footage markers.
- 900 um Tight Buffers
- Water blocking aramid yarn strength members.
- Thick, tight, OFNP Black PVC jacket.
- Use of corning optical fibers
- Jacket print ensures product quality and fiber compatibility.
- Buffers strip consistently, helpful for onsite termination.
- Durable jacket offers added protection during installation and in rugged use applications.
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||>-40°C to +70°C|
|Jacket Material||PVC Black|
|Weight in lbs./km||22|
|Pull Load (N) Install / Operate||1998/1599|
|Bend Radius (cm) Install / Operate||6.6/4.4|
|Attenuation (MAX)||0.8 dB/km @ 1550nm|
|Link Lengths @ 1550nm|
|1 GB/s = 5,000mtr||10 GB/s = 10,000mtr|