Wall Mount Enclosure, Single Outer Door, Holds 2 Splice Trays and 2 Adapter Panels, Black
Wall mount with single outer door construction grade distribution unit with 2 termination panel capacity. This type of enclosure is designed to provide connectivity and distribution solutions and can be customized with your logo for OEM or other applications.
The FiberSavvy.com wall mount fiber distribution enclosures are a construction grade product. Each unit is manufactured with a durable steel material and coated with a scratch resistant polyester powder coat finish. Each unit is specifically designed for minimal space requirements. All units support both Patch and Patch/Splice applications. Each unit has two compartments separating the Network terminations from the distribution terminations. Units are designed with a single door for improved access.
Wall Mount Cabinet Features:
- 2 splice tray capacity
- 2 Termination panel capacity
- Meets Telecordia specifications for bend radii
- Can be used in all indoor areas
- Durable powder coat matt black finish
- Constructed with durable 18 Gauge Steel
- Light weight
- Single access primary door for maximum access to terminated Network fibers and associated splice trays
- Open Patchcord/Jumper pathway for maximum flexibility
- Top and bottom feeder cable entrances with 1” conduit installation capability
- Optional Keyed Lock capability
|Splice Trays||(2) (FB25-3995STP12) Sold Separately|
|Panels||(2) Panels Sold Separately|
|Material||18 GA Powder Coated Steel|
To purchase this Single Outer Door Wall Mount, 2 Panel & 2 Splice Tray Capacity please visit Fiber Savvy’s website.