The FiberSavvy.com FB23-4384-72IE is a medium capacity fiber optic splice closure designed for a majority of splicing applications in above and below grade installations. The closure supports both aluminum and plastic splice trays and is fully gasketed to prevent the ingress of water while allowing for ease in entry. The unit is compact and manufactured with highly impact and corrosion resistant materials. With this enclosure there is one 24 single fusion splice tray included and a capacity for up to three splice trays. This product is made in the USA.
- Supports both Inline or Butt Configurations.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Up to four cable entries with cable OD range of .3” to .63”
- Suitable for above or below grade installations.
- Constructed with impact and corrosion resistant materials.
- Integrated “F” pressure testing valve and grounding lugs.
- Up to 72 single fusion or 144 mass fused fibers.
- RUS Listed
||(3) (FB25-3996STA24) (1) Included
To purchase this Fiber Optic Inline Splice Enclosure, 72 Single Fusion Splice Capacity please visit Fiber Savvy’s website.