The FiberSavvy.com FB23-4385-144IE is a high-capacity splice closure designed for major splice points in the network. The closure supports both Inline and Butt configurations and is expandable utilizing an optional cable expansion kit. The closure utilizes gasketed sealing along with a patented cable seal which allows for mid-span access to the largest cables. The closure can be used in both above and below grade applications. This enclosure includes one 24 single fusion splice tray included and a capacity for up to six splice trays. This product is made in the USA.
- Mid-access cables up to 1.1” in diameter.
- Supports both Inline or Butt configurations.
- Up to eight cable entries with cable OD range of 0.3” to 1.1”
- Suitable for above or below grade installations.
- Constructed with impact and corrosion resistant materials.
- Integrated “F” pressure testing valve and grounding lugs.
- Up to 144 single fusion or 288 mass fused fibers.
- Capacity: (6) FB25-3402STP24S – 144 Single Fusion Splices.
- RUS Listed.
||(6) (FB25-3402STP24S) (1) Included
To purchase this Fiber Optic Inline Splice Enclosure, 144 Single Fusion Splice Capacity visit Fiber Savvy’s website.