The FiberSavvy.com Plastic Sno-Shoe has been designed with two purposes in mind. The first is to store additional lengths of fiber along the strand for later use. The second is to act as a safeguard, protecting the minimum bend radius of the fiber optic cable while establishing proper installation practices. The FiberSavvy.com Plastic Sno-Shoe is a durable and cost-effective tool for storing fiber optic cable in the air! The 16” diameter circle design allows two half circle units to be installed on the strand. The half circle design can be adjusted to the desired coil length. It also comes with all required strand mounting hardware. This option comes supplied with aerial mounting hardware (ADSS, wall, rack and pole mounting hardware also available. Please call for more details). This product is made in the USA.
- Prevents macrobends in fiber optic cable.
- Stores slack cable in one location to reduce repair time.
- Eliminates the need for costly slack storage vaults in the fiber plant.
- Reduces operating costs. With all the different mounting options, it also allows for one slack storage device to be used throughout the entire system.
- Establishes proper installation practices while insuring your installation is within telephone and utility regulations.
- Solves spacing problems on the pole.
- 20 year pro-rated warranty.
||50 IN – 62 IN
To purchase this 16″ Plastic Adjustable Sno-Shoe with Aerial Mounting Bracket & Hardware visit Fiber Savvy’s Website.