1800 lb Tensile Strength Pull Tape Made From Woven Polyester
This is the most competitively priced high tensile strength pull tape. This product is available with a silicone lubricant, which is compatible with the lubricant used in the manufacture of innerduct, and greatly reduces the possibility of burn-through. The tapes are also available with printed sequential footage markings for accurate measurements. Reel lengths are available up to 100,000 feet. Produced using high tensile, high tenacity, low shrink polyester fibers. The product is made in the USA.
Pull Tape Features
- Pull and measure with one product.
- Low coefficient of friction value minimizes burn-through of duct.
- Eliminates additional labor required for string, rope, winch line combination. One tape does it all.
- Order continuous lengths from 3,000 feet to 100,000 feet to meet your requirements.
- Minimizes puckering in the extrusion process – less footage required for innerduct runs.
- Special silicone lubricant which is compatible with innerduct lubricants and greatly minimizes the possibility of burn-through in both PVC and HDPE ducts due to low coefficient of friction.
- Easily blown through conduit or duct and the high tensile strength ratings permit the use of a single product versus the traditional string, rope, or winch line pulling process.
Pull Tape Specifications
|Tensile Strength||1800 lb / 816 kg|
To purchase this Pull Tape 1800 Pound Tensile Strength Woven Polyester please visit Fiber Savvy’s website.